Google & Bing both know it can be tough to make your ads stand out from the pack. This is why they created ad extensions – to get your ads attracting more clicks and generate leads with a higher conversion rates.
Ad extensions bring your text ads to life by inserting that crucial piece of information; a simple touch that makes all the difference.
Ad extensions: small additions make a big impact
With space being so limited on search engine text ads, it’s vital you find the most efficient way to get your message across. Ad extensions give you a library of templates to insert vital information without adding anything unnecessary.
Over the years, Google & Bing have introduced more than a dozen ad extensions to help you create more compelling text ads:
NEED ADWORDS OR PPC MANAGEMENT?
GET YOUR FREE AUDIT TODAY.
Manual ad extensions:
- Message Extensions: Allow users to message you about a product/service by clicking a CTA button with a message of your choice.
- App extensions: Promote your mobile app with dedicated text ads, including a download CTA button (mobile and tablet only).
- Call extensions: Include your business number or a clickable call button for mobile devices.
- Location extensions: Show a range of local info about your business, including: address, phone number/call buttons, Google reviews and business hours.
- Review extensions: Allow you to insert quotes from reviews about your business or products.
- Sitelink extensions: Insert links to specific pages – not only making your ad bigger but also appealing to a wider range of interests.
- Callout extensions: Gives you space to add extra snippets of info about your services to help you stand out; things like “Free shipping”, “Price matching” and “Instant quote”.
- Structured snippets: Similar to to callout extensions, except you provide information for specific categories – eg: Product type, Styles, Brands, Amenities and more.
- Consumer ratings: Insert your best scores from customer ratings about different aspects of your business (website, service, branches, fees, mobile app and more).
- Previous visits: Tell previous visitors when they were last on your site, giving them more reason to click again.
- Seller ratings: Place a rating out of five stars in your ads, which is taken from reviews on third-party review sites like TrustPilot.
- Dynamic sitelink extensions: Generate sitelinks for you automatically, based a user’s query and the pages on your site.
- Dynamic structured snippets: Generate structured snippets for you automatically based on content from your website.
Getting the most out of your Pay Per Click can take years of experience. As a Google Premier Partner and Bing accredited agency, Hot Click Marketing has the knowledge & expertise to help you get the most out of your ppc.
With over 10 years experience and millions of pounds of spend managed, we're confident we can increase your conversion rates and boost your ROI.
AdWords Shopping Ads turn Google into your own product catalogue for people looking to make that next purchase. Built specifically for retailers, shopping ads are designed to increase traffic from the people most likely to buy the products they see.
We're experts in setting up, managing & optimising Shopping Ads get in touch with one of the team today to see how we can help you sell more products online.
Remarketing allows you to show image ads to customers who have been on your site but didn’t convert, increasing your chances of making the sale as time passes. Which means you can increase your overall conversion rates and ROI and boost your brand awareness.
We have the knowledge and expertise to design, create, set up and optimise your Remarketing images & campaign.
Don’t be fazed by AdWords Ad Extensions
Ad extensions can be a little daunting at a first. With more than a dozen options, it can be hard to choose the best extensions for your ad – especially when some of appear quite similar.
Don’t be fazed by ad extensions, though – we’re here to clear up any confusion and you’ll soon see why these are so many advertisers’ favorite AdWords feature.
Our goal with AdWords ad extensions is to maximize the number of relevant people who click your ads. That word relevant is important, too, because you pay for every click – so we’re only interested in clicks from users that have genuine interest in buying your products or services.
If you want to know more about what AdWords ad extensions can do for your business, get in touch with our team today.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
SEND US A MESSAGE
Fill in the form below or give us a call on 0161 870 2580