What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, company name and web address.
- contact information including email address and or telephone number.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With It
We use this information to understand your needs and improve our service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.All personal data is protected under the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from using all the functions of our site.
Links To Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and leave our site, you should note that we don’t have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should use caution and look at the privacy statement on the site.
Keeping You In Control
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible for us to correct it.